Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome!

Today is the first day of my newly created blog. I'm hoping that at least one person finds it! I almost named it The Soaring Heart Diary...but I had spelled Diary as DAIRY by accident, and figured it was a sign that I should use PROJECT instead so that you didn't think I was going to blog about milk or sour cream. And now I'm hungry for either a bowl of cereal and/or a baked potato.

I created this blog so that I could connect with women going through the painful emotional experience of a miscarriage. It doesn't matter if you've had one, think you might have one, dread having one, whatever. I don't discriminate here. After searching through countless websites, blogs, etc. I decided to create my own little community because I want women to know that they aren't alone, and we can get through all this together.

I love to write, so you will rarely see a short post from me. I also like to inject humor into things, so please don't be offended (or be offended if you wish)...I just truly feel that laughter can be healing. I welcome all questions, thoughts, and topics...we can talk about cooking and shopping if you want to get your mind off of more serious matters!

Speaking of shopping...has anyone seen Sex and the City 2 yet?

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment